Wednesday, April 02, 2014

The Book

My book is finally published and available for purchase.  It's been a long, frustrating experience, but I learned lots of information on publishing and editing.  Thanks to everyone for their patience!  Here's a link to buy the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Dating-Sara-Rishforth/dp/1494339773/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396477865&sr=8-1&keywords=adventures+in+dating

If you're local or wish to buy it directly from me, I'm happy to send you a book.  Cost is $11.95 plus $4 for shipping.  Email me at sarrie7@yahoo.com with your contact info.

Everyone kept saying I needed a goal with this book.  Financially or otherwise.  My goal was to publish it.  Of course, I'd like to make back the money I spent on it, but I'm just happy with the process completed.

Time to work on book number two.  *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment